fly shops near savannah,ga.

If you want to make the trip to SSI there is a great little shop down there. Very helpful! I went for some saltwater flies and spent a while talking with the owner. Not sure what your looking for but i know it is the closest fly shop besides ATL and Augusta. http://www.stsimonsoutfitters.com/ they have a lot more flies then they have on their site.

squirrelhunter912

yeah there is an orvis outfitters in St Simons Island only about an Savannah its pretty good and there is a few fly tackle stuff at Tackle Shack in Brunswick but if you go to Orvis you better have some money to burn

gabreamfanatic

thats what i here about the one in ssi. better have a lot of the dead presdients with ya. mr tom the older man thats works in bsp said that thier is one over in thunderbolt ,ga. but i havent made it over that way yet. thanks for all the help guys. looks like i am at the mercy of the brown truck again.

three08

Gabreamfanatic, if you find the shop in Thunderbolt, would you PM me with the location? I'd really appreciate it if you can remember to do so. Thanks.