Foot Stirrup

tell sackett

I’ve got a Wicked Ridge crossbow with a crank cocker but I’d like to have a bigger foot stirrup on it as a “just in case” I have to rope cock it. The stock stirrup is fine with tennis shoes, but trying to get a hunting boot in there and cocking it is an iffy proposition. Anybody got any ideas where I might find one? I’m not having much luck on the innerwebs so far.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I’ve got a Wicked Ridge crossbow with a crank cocker but I’d like to have a bigger foot stirrup on it as a “just in case” I have to rope cock it. The stock stirrup is fine with tennis shoes, but trying to get a hunting boot in there and cocking it is an iffy proposition. Anybody got any ideas where I might find one? I’m not having much luck on the innerwebs so far.
You could make a rope stirrup to attach to the manufacturers metal stirrup.

tell sackett

Maybe a different brand that will bolt up?

Hillbilly stalker

In you know anyone that works in a fabrication shop, they could make you one in a matter of minutes. Take your old one for a pattern, have them make it wider and/or longer. The material should be cheap, there's nothing special about them. Six easy bends and 2 drilled holes most likely. You could D.I.Y it in your yard.

tell sackett

In you know anyone that works in a fabrication shop, they could make you one in a matter of minutes. Take your old one for a pattern, have them make it wider and/or longer. The material should be cheap, there's nothing special about them. Six easy bends and 2 drilled holes most likely. You could D.I.Y it in your yard.

You have a higher opinion of my fabricating skills than I do.:rofl:
That's a thought though, I do have a neighbor who works in the local machine shop.