For those of you that wonder

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
421516703_18413581240051402_853324295692599324_n.jpg
What a tool bag. Only other coach I can think of that would take a pic like this is Coarch Prime.

MudDucker

Staff member
Your turf guy got toe turf, cuz he ain't heard no truth. Day came by private plane cuz no copter gonna fly dat far and ended up in da rental SUV. Y'all can claim to be innocent all y'all want, but Day be now known as Mr. Money Bags!

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Your turf guy got toe turf, cuz he ain't heard no truth. Day came by private plane cuz no copter gonna fly dat far and ended up in da rental SUV. Y'all can claim to be innocent all y'all want, but Day be now known as Mr. Money Bags!

He needs to learn from Sabin. You don't use cash. You wire the money from a nondescript offshore bank account. :bounce:

Madsnooker

Did you really have to tell us how Day got down here? facepalm: We know that was a rental from the airport but my guy said it was funny seeing Kirby in the copter and Day in a Hyundai after all the crying about OSU throwing money around.
Still some hurt feelings here I see.:rofl:

Madsnooker

Y'all can claim to be innocent all y'all want, but Day be now known as Mr. Money Bags!
Who claimed to be of Innocent of what?????? You can't be that naive? Credible reports are the offers were the same but I still love how some dawg fans said Kirbys offer was 500k but Day made a bigger offer and Kirby won't play that game. Some people can't even comprehend the hypocritical stuff they post??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madsnooker

What a tool bag. Only other coach I can think of that would take a pic like this is Coarch Prime.
On one hand I think your just having fun with a photo shopped pic but then your tone leads me to believe you actually thinks it's real???? I actually hope it's the later becuase that would be really funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: facepalm:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
On one hand I think your just having fun with a photo shopped pic but then your tone leads me to believe you actually thinks it's real???? I actually hope it's the later becuase that would be really funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: facepalm:
My tone? From text.... :sneaky:

MudDucker

Staff member
Did you really have to tell us how Day got down here? facepalm: We know that was a rental from the airport but my guy said it was funny seeing Kirby in the copter and Day in a Hyundai after all the crying about OSU throwing money around.
Still some hurt feelings here I see.:rofl:

Only from the one who makes out like his poor coach had to arrive in a rented SUV.

MudDucker

Staff member
If I was a buttnut fan, I'd be looking for a laugh as well. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Is it OK if we stop wondering now or do we have to keep doing it a little longer? Asking for an enemy of mine. If we can stop I'll lie to him and tell him to keep wondering. :bounce: