??? for those who've already killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JR

Hey guys, I gotta question... What kinda broadheads are y'all using to get these GAPING entry wounds? I shot my doe yesterday morning, WAY BACK (high in the rear ham), with the Rocket mechanical, and though she didn't go far, 25-30 yrds, and internally she was torn up, the entry wound wasn't much, maybe slightly bigger than the broadhead without being openned. Thanks!

wack em

Vortec mini max 75gr 2" cut, entry hole wasn't much but the exit was huge!

rta47

Rocky Mt Sniper 2 blade And wow what an entry hole! I should have taken a few of the exit hole you would not believe it! complet pass threw stuck in the dirt maby 6-inch`s she ran about 40yrds. and the blood trail was unreal.
100_07181.jpg

fishandhunt

I have been using Thunderhead 100 grains for about 10 years. I have a hard time changing to these newer broadheads when they have worked so well for me over the years.

Attachments

• IMG_2932 (855 x 642).jpg
    IMG_2932 (855 x 642).jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 188

creekbender

Rocket Hammerheads , Last 1 Ran About 65-70yds Feel Over Dead

Attachments

• S4021098.JPG
    S4021098.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 183

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Rocket Hammerhead!

Gadget

Rocket, Innerloc

Shot Vortex for years before that.

GA DAWG

I got me some of those Rage 2 blades . You need to borrow one AND TRY IT OUT????They did not shoot like my field tip. Had to move my sight. Was about 3" left and 3 or 4" low...Only reason I'm not shooting the rocket steelhead this year is because I dont want to have to take a picture of the inside chest cavity on my contest deer.If I ever kill one.

bclark71

GONetwork Member
I use Muzzy 100 grain 3 blade
entry pic on top
exit wound on bottom

Attachments

• wound (600 x 450).jpg
    wound (600 x 450).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 86
  • wound1 (600 x 450).jpg
    wound1 (600 x 450).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 84