Former FSU Player Trash Talks UGA

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Did y’all hear what that dummy said recently? facepalm: He didn’t even play in the bowl against us, and is running that mouth. I guess it’s hard to control them big lips once they get to flappin’!:bounce:

63-3

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2739.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Say it ain't so......... An FSU fan or player talking crap with nothing to back it up.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2740.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Don’t Matta to me
But…. But….. .but…………….

You just never learn to “Shut up”….

Cause you still have an opinion. ;)

Browning Slayer

Last edited:

kingfish

Unless I'm missing something here, 63-3 means that you don't say a word until your team wins against the team that beat you.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2751.jpeg

James12

No greater tradition than Seminole football. That’s what matta the most! It continues, and yall are still living in the past. Come on guys, please.

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
No greater tradition than Seminole football. That’s what matta the most! It continues, and yall are still living in the past. Come on guys, please.

FSU's tradition is far far shorter than UGA's. FSU had a losing tradition until Bobby came and I know, because I went to games before and after he came, including his first game. So come on confused indian!

James12

FSU's tradition is far far shorter than UGA's. FSU had a losing tradition until Bobby came and I know, because I went to games before and after he came, including his first game. So come on confused indian!

Georgia has longer history, no doubt. But nothing, no elephant, no tiger and definitely no sweaty overweight dog that eats can food or tree nut will ever compare to the tradition in Nole Country. Bunch of non-natives :)