Fox squirrel

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This is in Troup co and I’ve hunted this same property for about 20 years and have always seen a couple but lately I’ve seen about 8 different ones , all different color phases , beautiful little animals !CBBE3260-A65B-4DE8-8481-620A2A3ACC2B.jpeg

BriarPatch99

We have quite a few around me ...different colors too. I have one that has a mask kind like the lone ranger that visits near me when in my deer stand .... He knows I don't belong there but does not act afraid...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This is in Troup co and I’ve hunted this same property for about 20 years and have always seen a couple but lately I’ve seen about 8 different ones , all different color phases , beautiful little animals !

View attachment 1009176

Unfortunately, it has been a few years since I last saw a Fox Squirrel. Somewhere on my computer, I have a "regular" photo of a solid black one that my Daughter took down in the Statesboro area.

I really like your photo on your WGI camera. Was wondering just what model number etc that it was.

furtaker

They are pretty animals for sure and they seem to be concentrated in certain areas. I rarely see one close to my house but one of my hunting leases is loaded with them.

hdgapeach

Saw a solid black one in a pasture on the south end of Mountville / Hogansville road about three weeks ago. He was frollicking all around in the rain having a good time. I had to turn the car around and go back by him to make sure it wasn't a house cat. He was a bit 'un with a huge bushy tail. First all black one I've ever seen in Troup.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Unfortunately, it has been a few years since I last saw a Fox Squirrel. Somewhere on my computer, I have a "regular" photo of a solid black one that my Daughter took down in the Statesboro area.

I really like your photo on your WGI camera. Was wondering just what model number etc that it was.
I’ll look next time I check it , but it’s been a good one and takes great pictures, it’s been in woods 24/7 for 3 years I think