Friday Night Supper! What Y'all Having?

HermanMerman

I’m currently eating dust from the back of the lawnmower. I’d prefer to be in your position.

georgia_home

Was gonna make a instapot pork thing tonight… but got lazy. Gonna do this tomorrow.

So, pantry. I had pizza dillas. mrs had cereal, son chips and pico

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made some "fair food" here. Grilled Italian sausage dogs and ribbon fries.

sausagedogs.jpg

slow motion

Oldest Son and Daughter in law visiting from Az. Son said he has been jonesing for venison. Cubed and burgers. Pan seared some Chanterells, he's never had any as I just learned to identify last summer ( thanks @whitetailfreak @WOODIE13 @NCHillbilly @RamblinWreck88 @Nicodemus @tad1 @Impact97 @the Lackster @chrislibby88, and anybody else I missed, for the education ) Also grilled Spicy Italian sausage, asparagus, purple onion, green tomatoes, and jalapeños. Wife made some spicy fries and jalapeño poppers and bread. There's also food everywhere she's been making for a few days. Should put her in charge of world hunger. Whole place would be fat n happy in a few days.

20230811_214447.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
2 days and 6 or 7 heats and rests later, FINALLY got it put up. Jugs should vacuum seal as they cool. Always do.

Made 2 gallons and almost a pint (-) what I put on the country style ribs and chicken breasts last evening.

Turned out good. No complaints from me.
EDIT: I had a full quart on a different counter, not in the pic. Grand total was 9 quarts and 1 pint.
20230812_174125.jpg

Last edited: