Fsu/Uf

walukabuck

We’ve fired 2 defensive coaches. Defensive backs coach Corey Raymond was a good recruiter and I hope we don’t lose commits with his firing. I do think he was given one of the best talent groups on the team and they were constantly getting beat, either out of position or not coached well.
Napier realizing you better fire them before they fire you. A lesson Mullen never learned with Grantham

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The problems at Florida run way deeper than Napier. It’s called program culture and theirs is a mess.

bullgator

Napier realizing you better fire them before they fire you. A lesson Mullen never learned with Grantham
As good a recruiter as Raymond was,….both Marshall and Kimber were beaten way to often. We have some good young guys that deserve better position coaching. I’m not sure what Spencer’s deal was, but I assume Napier knew there was a problem a while ago.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.

2 years ago..UF beat FSU simply because FSU followed them down the gutter. This year, FSU showed the culture change and maturity that Norvell has brought to the program. In 2 years, Napier hasn't made a dent in that regards. That's a big problem.

Last edited: