FUR PRICES UPDATE...

oldguy

From the April Fur-Fish-Game magazine Fur Market Report.
"Coyote prices climb across the board"
... Eastern and even Southern sections have been moving in the $30 - $45 range with better skins fetching $50-$65.
With the possibility that this may continue through next fall. Of course we'll have to wait and see.
These are prcices for skinned and stretched well handled skins.
Stay tuned...

Doug B.

So the ones I have in the freezer if I thawed them and put them up should bring pretty good you think?

oldguy

So the ones I have in the freezer if I thawed them and put them up should bring pretty good you think?
Hey Doug B. my first reaction was to laugh! My next was to ask if you were putting me on the spot.Honestly there's no way to tell. If you've ever dealt with fur buyers you know you can be surprised both ways good and bad. If it was me I'd keep 'em frozen 'til next year. See what the market does in the first sale and if you like the results bring 'em out, get 'em, ready, send 'em off and see what you get. Either way just don't blame the Ol GUY!!

Doug B.

Hey Doug B. my first reaction was to laugh! My next was to ask if you were putting me on the spot.Honestly there's no way to tell. If you've ever dealt with fur buyers you know you can be surprised both ways good and bad. If it was me I'd keep 'em frozen 'til next year. See what the market does in the first sale and if you like the results bring 'em out, get 'em, ready, send 'em off and see what you get. Either way just don't blame the Ol GUY!!
Ha ha! Honestly, I don't have any intention of getting them ready to sell this year.