GAA date changes and a few updates

Archery Mom

Hope this finds everyone doing great.

The GAA Known FITA has been moved to August 1st, still at Kennesaw. We want to make sure we put on a great event and the time slipped by me and we did not want to rush this event since it will be the 1st one we have held in Georgia for a State Championship.

The Night the Lights came on in Georgia Shoot is now scheduled for August 22nd in Conyers.

Registrations for both of these events will be out in June.

The GAA State JOAD will be held June 20th in Conyers, this will be a great event for all of the Youth archers (registration attached.

I have updated the calendar, so please make sure to either print a new one or update yours.

We are also hosting the Georgia Games in Conyers. The registration information is attached below.

Georgia Southern is hosting another Archery summer camp this year. This is a great event. July 15-18, 2015. Sign up early, spots fill up fast.

https://sites.google.com/a/georgiasouthern.edu/gsarcherycamp/home

​The Georgia Games Archery 900 Round Championships will be taking place on July 11th, 2015 at the Earl O'Neal Soccer Complex in Conyers, GA!

Please forward the attached email/flyer to anybody else who you think may be interested in the Archery Championships for this year.

Follow this link to register online! Online Registration or go to our website at www.georgiagames.org.

The tournament regulations are now on our website at the following link:

Georgia Games Archery 900 Round Championships

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email, phone or text at any time. Hope to see you there!

oldgeez

great info:banana::banana: