General Question

humblehunter22

FYI

I am not certain if I am the only 1 that is experiencing this issue. However figure I will post in case. For some reason here lately every time I try to access the GON website I continue to get this bogus threat message and cautionary message from Google Chrome stating that this website is unsafe blah blah blah blah blah..... had to jump through a bunch of bogus circus hoops just to access now.... kind of funny Google is trying to tell me a outdoors website is "unsafe".

Last edited by a moderator:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
FYI

I am not certain if I am the only 1 that is experiencing this issue. However figure I will post in case. For some reason here lately every time I try to access the GON website I continue to get this ** bogus threat message and cautionary message from Google Chrome stating that this website is unsafe blah blah blah blah blah..... had to jump through a bunch of bogus circus hoops just to access now.... kind of funny Google is trying to tell me a outdoors website is "unsafe".
https://forum.gon.com/threads/malware-warning-sep-26-2022.1025946/#post-13591957

bighonkinjeep

Google wont even let me access it for the last couple of days without using the microphone and specifically telling it to "open the Georgia Outdoor News website" No link to continue when the malware warning pops up or anything. Wont come up on phone either without telling it to.
Pretty frustrating.

bassculler

Me too. I think google may have gotten the initials mixed up. Its not girls only naked...thats probably another site.