Georgia / Auburn (2023)

Buford_Dawg

Ugly game, UGA definitely has some deficiencies on D, like setting the edge, we have no end defenders that knows how play the edge and keep the play in the interior. Chambliss and Jones simply crash down and the runner or QB goes around them. And Bobo must open up the offense and quit the run over the center crap every other play. Where is a toss sweep, seems to work when we do run it. Kentucky wil run it down our throats next weekend if we don't figure out how to tackle too... Lots of work to be done from my living room after watchign the first 5 games of the season. Go Dawgs!!!!

Doboy Dawg

About time for @Browning Slayer power to come back on and phone to get signal
Throwback, Auburn played a great game, nothing to be ashamed about on that loss. Georgia should be thankful they squeezed out a win.

I hope Georgia drops in the polls. They need to go back and watch the films on this game and practice on fixing the mistakes to be prepared for Kentucky. I believe Kentucky is going to be ready to play like Auburn was today.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Throwback, Auburn played a great game, nothing to be ashamed about on that loss. Georgia should be thankful they squeezed out a win.

I hope Georgia drops in the polls. They need to go back and watch the films on this game and practice on fixing the mistakes to be prepared for Kentucky. I believe Kentucky is going to be ready to play like Auburn was today.
When your #1 you have a bullseye on you

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
@antharper not going anywhere. This forum is for Dawg lovers and Dawg truth tellers. I’m speaking truth and it stings. Stats don’t lie.
Stats ??? Go back and take a look at the stats from this game .
Only way it’s even a game is the 2 early turnovers .
I’ll take 425 yards of offense any day . Even though Auburn had 300 , 60 of that was on one run . Dawgs are gonna be just fine . How many is that in a row anyway ?