Georgia Delta Waterfowl

Attention Georgia Duck Hunters...

We have started to locate interested folks helping out and establishing a local Delta Waterfowl chapter. Right now we are looking at holding our first meeting on Thursday April 26th 6:00 PM at Coldbrews Sports Bar & Grill, 880 Holcomb Bridge Rd in Roswell, GA. We will try to meet at 6 and get started around 6:30.
http://www.coldbrewsgrill.com/

Delta Waterfowl Produces Ducks & Duck Hunters...and we invite you to form a new chapter in your area!

We are looking to establish local chapters in the greater Atlanta area.

When you join an existing Delta Waterfowl chapter committee or start a new one, you will attend meetings with other passionate waterfowlers, organize and participate in fundraising activities and determine how your local chapter dollars are spent.

Delta Waterfowl’s chapter and events system is unique in that chapters can invest or direct the spending of 25% of event proceeds. This Waterfowl Heritage Fund (WHF) provides local chapters a greater role in Delta’s mission and a chance to make a difference locally.
Eligible projects include mentored youth hunts, youth water fowling training seminars - check out First Hunt on the Web: http://www.deltawaterfowl.org/firsthunt/president.php or local nesting structure programs among others. Chapters can also choose to direct the WHF funds to current Delta research or program activities.

Please spread the word for us and see you there.

If your interested and want to give back to the sport and help make a difference... call or email me
Scot Marcin
Cell: 615-582-7112
E-mail: deltak9s@gmail.com

Boudreaux

Marvin Brown long ago established the Georgia Delta Waterfowl chapter. It has been dormant for a few years as he has not had the time to devote to it.

He recently has been looking for someone to take over what he started. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk with you.

PM me if you'd like and I'll put you in contact with him.

levi5002

Guys this is a great chance to give back to the sport we all enjoy and love. I can not say enough good things about Delta Waterfowl, they really put it together with a system that works to help make more ducks!!!!