Georgia lands WR Chandler Smith, one of nation's fastest recruits

DannyW

You fixin' to get hit with a full can of troll away if you keep this up!

No trolling, I just don't get why UGA fans constantly build up their hopes, just to have them dashed year after year. Maybe it's just the way I'm wired but I expect nothing until it happens. Then if nothing happens I'm not disappointed. And when it does, well, it's the greatest feeling in the world.

Makes no sense to me but if suffering constant abject disappointment makes y'all happy, by all means carry on.

MudDucker

Staff member
No trolling, I just don't get why UGA fans constantly build up their hopes, just to have them dashed year after year. Maybe it's just the way I'm wired but I expect nothing until it happens. Then if nothing happens I'm not disappointed. And when it does, well, it's the greatest feeling in the world.

Makes no sense to me but if suffering constant abject disappointment makes y'all happy, by all means carry on.

You sir, are by definition a troll. You come in here for one and only one purpose.

brownceluse

An you care,why?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

What is this abject disappointment you speak of white man? Being a Dawg fan in an average season beats being any other fan during their best season.

Like brownceluse said, this is a man's job. :wink:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
FGmWZJ3WYAIehcO

kingfish

Oh Geez !!! Now you go and get an Australian punter. Already having Brad Wing fake punt to the house flashbacks. It's over now :LOL::LOL:. Bravo on the class Dawgs. More bullets to an already large clip.

MudDucker

Staff member
Yep, took 10 years but you sniffed me out. Guess I'll go to another forum, invest another 10 years of my life, to keep my secret "troll" life alive. Lord....

You are like old cheese ... you have aged out. Your troll obsession must have come with aging on the rack!