Georgia man killed by Rattle snake

Mako22

BANNED
This is an awfull story I feel for the family of this man.
I backed up and ran one (Rattler) over Wednesday night that was headed across the road into a families yard on my way to church.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/94597034.html
Authorities say an 82-year-old Berrien County, Georgia man
is dead after a rattlesnake bit him several times while he was
fixing his lawnmower Wednesday in the town of Enigma.
Investigators believe Eddie Lee Dorminey was changing the
lawnmower belt and didn't notice the snake was there.
Berrien County Sheriff's Office Lt. Larry Tabor says authorities
first thought the man had died of a heart attack. But Tabor says
when he looked under the lawnmower, he noticed a rattlesnake
wrapped around a pulley.
He says authorities checked the body again, and saw puncture
wounds on Dorminey's wrist.
The venomous snake has been killed.

DeepweR

this is why i kill every venomous snake i see. i also leave the nonvenomous ones alone because ive seen king snakes eat rattlesnakes.

Gentleman4561

I kill all the venomous ones i see. I dont care if they are in the woods or the front yard. I dont want to risk it.

golffreak

That's bad. One of my best friends dad died earlier this year from multiple rattlesnake bites. He had got off of his tractor to check the bushhog and it got him in the jugular and then the hands when he reached for it. The coroner said he died in a matter of minutes.

30 06

That is sad, prayers sent for family

eWarren19842008

Me and SGHoghunter hog hunted at this man place Sunday. Saw him and spoke to him. That could have just as easily been one of us or one of our dogs. He was a fine man. His family needs your prayers. Not 2 miles from his house I stepped on 1 about 3 ft. long Sunday. Luckily I had on my snake chaps or he would have got me in the back of my right calf.

BornToHuntAndFish

Wow, really hate that for him & his family. Some snakes just show no mercy to folks.