Georgia resident goose restoration act 959er9

JerkBait

Banned
With our own Nitros help, the Georgia resident goose restoration society has enabled the restoration act 959er9.

Cant shoot females in the early season fellas. Better make sure its a male before you pull the trigger. PM nitro for a guide to resident goose sexes or a copy of the act.

Good Luck

:cheers:

Nitro

Banned
Be advised, the new Goose regulation addendum also states- that it's legal to use a trail of Saltines or Peanut Butter crackers to "lure" the nefarious "Sky Carp" into range....

Good Luck to all of you. (you too Jerk Bait)..

LOVEMYLABXS

Man you guys are good just glad i don't have to sexem as they come in up here :eek:

I just hope to have one day as good as this one was. 2005 me and Mr. Bill and 3 buds and one bird short of our 4 man limit and done by 10 in the morning on public land with 2 jerks who had to set up about 200 yds away but we whacked em anyways :banana:

Attachments

• geese.jpg
    geese.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 199

BigDogDaddy

Man you guys are good just glad i don't have to sexem as they come in up here :eek:

I just hope to have one day as good as this one was. 2005 me and Mr. Bill and 3 buds and one bird short of our 4 man limit and done by 10 in the morning on public land with 2 jerks who had to set up about 200 yds away but we whacked em anyways :banana:

Just out of curiosity, whats the purpose of the coolers?:whip:

Nitro

Banned
All of us Georgia boys know what the shovel is for...............of course, the Geese you shoot in WA are edible......