Getting Close

sportsman94

You fellas gonna start trapping soon? Time for this sub forum to get some more activity going. I’ve got some beavers to catch after thanksgiving and will hit a property for land critters the second half of December. Other than that, probably waiting for deer season to end before I get after anything else. When are y’all getting started if you haven’t already?

sleepr71

After Deer season for me. That usually means January,unless I decide I’m done sooner.

Last edited:

cj580guitar

I just pulled a few beaver traps. Caught 3 of a small farm pond. Hopefully a few of my yearly clients call again. This year I think I’m gonna go after nest predators and cats till season is over then work on coyotes March-May.

sportsman94

CJ, I know whatever you’re chasing is in big trouble. Look forward to seeing some catch pics if you’ll post them!

2dye4, you’ve been keeping the trapping content on the forum Alive here recently. Always love to see folks making those predators pay. Our freezer is full of deer, pork, and chicken so I’m about ready to start having some fun

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I know I’m not supposed to but I’m going to try and set a few coyote traps and beaver traps before I have my left shoulder replaced. Had my right shoulder replaced in Mid July of this year.

2dye4

I’m wanting to burn some property i bought while my son is at home to help me, but that might not work too well.