Gofundme for UNC Frat Boys

DSGB

Over half a million now

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
John Rich is throwing them a free concert called #Flagstock

The boys at Ole Miss and Alabama got in on the lords work yesterday. Videos are pure awesome! This country still has a pulse.

I also noticed that the frat boys are surrounded by hot women. The Palestinians all look like momma from the Goonies.

Geffellz18

This country still has a pulse.

My theory is most things related to history are cyclic. The millineal generation, with exceptions of course, are by products of the hippie/free love/stoner generation and were raised under that type of lifestyle.
The current generation was raised more under many of our on here’s generation, which is 70’s-80’s which was raised by the greatest generation by and large-Being more grounded in religion, hard working, salt of the earth upbringing.

Dub

I think many of these protestors have very little idea of what they are even protesting. They are someone's useful idiots. George Soros & sons being known "someones" who are paying protestors. Soros is paying others in efforts to dismantle America....same as they did with Antifa members & BLM influencers.

The irony being these hoards are protesting on college grounds....but are very distant from actual education.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My theory is most things related to history are cyclic. The millineal generation, with exceptions of course, are by products of the hippie/free love/stoner generation and were raised under that type of lifestyle.
The current generation was raised more under many of our on here’s generation, which is 70’s-80’s which was raised by the greatest generation by and large-Being more grounded in religion, hard working, salt of the earth upbringing.
Hang on, that math don’t work.

Geffellz18

Hang on, that math don’t work.
You right-I misspoke regarding the Greatest Generation-Meant the boomers.
The silent generation/builders(between the greatest & boomers) parented by and large the Hippie generation(Tail end of the boomers/Early Gen X’er I suppose) in the 60’s. Their offspring was primarily the Millennial generation, where the boomers offspring were late Gen X. There are always exceptions-My brother is considered a Millennial. He was an Oops baby, but was raised just like my sister and I. I consider him a hybrid through because he does use a satchel, lol!
The young generation now is nothing like the millennial group. In my business I interact with hundreds of folks everyday and we’re starting to see the kids that are graduation now from highschool and college be much more in tune with productivity. This wasn’t the case 5+ years ago.
Again, always exceptions, but things are pretty cyclic just like hairstyles, attire, pop culture, world events, etc.
We’re even seeing a gravitation back to religion by the current generation.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You right-I misspoke regarding the Greatest Generation-Meant the boomers.
The silent generation/builders(between the greatest & boomers) parented by and large the Hippie generation(Tail end of the boomers/Early Gen X’er I suppose) in the 60’s. Their offspring was primarily the Millennial generation, where the boomers offspring were late Gen X. There are always exceptions-My brother is considered a Millennial. He was an Oops baby, but was raised just like my sister and I. I consider him a hybrid through because he does use a satchel, lol!
The young generation now is nothing like the millennial group. In my business I interact with hundreds of folks everyday and we’re starting to see the kids that are graduation now from highschool and college be much more in tune with productivity. This wasn’t the case 5+ years ago.
Again, always exceptions, but things are pretty cyclic just like hairstyles, attire, pop culture, world events, etc.
We’re even seeing a gravitation back to religion by the current generation.
I hope that’s right. It sounds good. I know people in their twenties and thirties now seem pretty useless.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That's really cool! Glad I saw this. It gives me a little bit of hope in man kind!
Yep! BUT, unfortunately since it's white men acting like ALL Americans should... this will be forgotten, hidden, and can't be found in less than a week. Down load and save it while you can.