going to try and post my first pic

jman9977

hope this works. also can someone please tell me how to make and avatar. wood like to use one of the pixs i'am trying to post here.
Thanks

Last edited:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
jman9977

congrats on your successful posting of your pics, that 1'st one will make a great avatar if you can get it reduced OK:)

If you have a problem resizing it pm me and I may be able to help:)

It is not usually a problem to get 250 x 250 but sometimes the 19.5kb is hard to obtain:) good luck.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image (avatar) is 250 by 250 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

jman9977

Thanks
just wish i was the one to harvest this buck. I head he was taken by someone on the club behind us about half mile from where pix was taken

jman9977

Bruz
Yes i know where Girls Scout Road is not to far from home maybe 5-6 miles on the US80 side. The pic of the buck in my first post was taken off Lower Hartly Bridge Rd

jman9977

Thanks Jim i well give it a try

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Lizella

All of these except the bottom right 8 Pointer came from the end of Girl Scout to the right of the stop sign. It was a little 6 acre tract that Weyerheuser use to own....I don't know who owns it now. The little racked 11 pointer (top left) weighed 248lbs!!!

Those Crawford Deer grow BIG.

Attachments

• Large Web.jpg
    Large Web.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 74

jman9977

Those are nice Bruz. What end of GS road where you hunting.
The land we where on was also Weyerheuser and also go sold.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
jman9977 said:
Those are nice Bruz. What end of GS road where you hunting.
The land we where on was also Weyerheuser and also go sold.

The end away from 81...I dont remember the name of the road that GS dead ends into but right before you get to that Stop sign there is a gate on your right.....I put that gate in about 9 years ago. That corner should be thinned pines that butt up against a narrow hardwood funnel.....I averaged seeing 50-75 deer a year there. My brother and I counted 26 does in one morning!

jman9977

Bruz i think the name of that road is Sandy Point Rd. If i am not mistaken i think that end of GS road as been redone and dose not come out in the same place.

jman9977

Thanks gabowman i do my best to try and keep up with everyone.
but you know sometimes it like a whirl wind here.