Going under the knife on Monday

Arrow3

Ya'll think of me Monday morning..Im having foot surgery at Decator hospital...Their cutting a tendon in my left foot and splicing it together to ease my pain...I'll be out of work till the first of the year..

Think I can hobble to the deer woods a time or two??

dbodkin

Man that sounds painful... course I'm a wimp... Get better soon Arrow3

Snakeman

Good luck, Arrow3.

If you need someone to keep an eye on your lease, I'll volunteer.

Heck, I'll even roll you out to your stand in a wheelbarrow if you want me too.

Hope the surgery goes well, and you have a speedy recovery.

The Snakeman

Al33

Get well soon Brandon!

The gals need all the dance partners they can get. ;)

Can you do the Texas One-Step? :bounce:

Hope all goes well and you are back to 100% in no time.

Al

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Get well soon Brandon,

I hope all goes well with the foot surgery.

Im sure with all the hunting you have under your belt this season it wont be too tough to be slowed down now. I aint believing you arent going to even hunt. If that truck still runs and gets you off the highway onto that maze of dirt roads on that White Creek land I predict you will be hunting :D You wouldnt be the first to hunt those hills from a truck :D

I had foot surgery a few years ago and know it can be agravating for a few days. Take it easy.

MM

Jeff Phillips

Good luck Brother!

I'll say a prayer for a quick recovery ::;

If you do decide to try to hunt let know. My lease is right down the road and I usually have a contingent of youngsters that are happy to drag a deer :fine:

H

HT2

Brandon.....

Man brother!!!!!!!!

No Dancin' or gettin' after the ladies for a while.......You better make sure they still got your number...... :bounce: :bounce: Just kiddin'......

Man, I hope everything works out well........Give me a call and we'll talk...... :)

Arrow3

Who said anything about not hunting???? You can believe I will be hunting before season is over...Even if I have to hunt like Marvin said....

as far as dance partners go....I have a girlfriend now...No need to be dancing around with all those girls.....Jessica might beat me with a frying pan...

Thanks for all the good wishes...Everything went great and im back at home....cast and all....

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Good Luck, Brandon!

I hear the recovery process for that particular surgery is extremely painful. I have a friend that is a othopedic therapist and he says he's seen grown men pass out from the pain of his little nurses massaging their feet!

It's terrible!

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Jeff - You're So Pastoral Today ;)

Glad it went well Brandon, and prayers sent your way for a speedy recovery...

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I do what I can! :bounce: :whip:

Brandon,

You know me! That was an attempt at humor. It really doesn't hurt THAT bad!

Well not as bad as I made out. Well not REAL bad.

Well, oh never mind!

Good Luck!

Meriwether Mike

Gald that your surgery went well. Get after that therapy and recovery so you can get in the woods ASAP!

Arrow3

So far so good....The pain has been very minimal...The first day after was the worst...Everyday after that its just hurt a little in the mornings but gets better as the day goes on...

goldentrout

I talked with your Dad the other day, and he said you were making it along. We need to start getting ready for our 2nd Athens group meeting this time making sure you can make it.

The other Brandon ;)