Gone are the days

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
@brownceluse posted in another thread

"Gone are the days of a new trans am and a small sack full of Benjamin’s."

Back in the day, one of my friends was a nationally recruited football player. Back then I made it a point never to talk football with him cause that's what everyone did. We went fishing. Anyway a yr or so ago I decided to ask him about how it was back then. He said he went to visit one SEC school and came home with a car, we wasn't going to play for them. His mom said you have to return the car, he said why, what they gonna do tell on themselves. Moma did make him return it. @leroy
He went to the west coast and they gave him a sack of money. He said something about how often he could come home to see his family. They introduced him to the 'Smiths'. Said they'll be your family out here and will 'take care of you'.

Do you have any recruiting stories??

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
@Flash I dont have any stories like yours. But we all knew that stuff was part of the game. But now it’s seriously out of hand.
Make one up to get the thread going ;) I figured some on here would have some

Madsnooker

@Flash Indont have any stories like yours. But we all knew that stuff was part of the game. But now it’s seriously out of hand.
It's out of hand now only becuase everybody can do it above board. Paying players with lots of money, cars, homes for moma, have been going on forever and routinely every year. It wasn't just a player her and there. It just wasn't done by every team.