GONetwork Banquet in Stockbridge

Smiley

GONetwork Senator District 44
Anyone interested in coming or if you have any questions give me a call. We are hopeful for a good turnout and would love to see yall there! :yeah: Here's some of the details.

Georgia Outdoor Network
2nd Annual Banquet
Merle Manders Conference Center
Stockbridge, GA
Tuesday, September 20th, 2005
Doors open 6:30 pm Dinner served at 7:30 pm

We cordially invite you to join members of the Georgia Outdoor Network in a mission to preserve, protect, and enhance the heritage and future of hunting and fishing in the state of Georgia.

We are holding our 2nd annual fund raising banquet at the Merle Manders conference center on Tuesday, September 20th. The banquet will consist of several events including a dinner catered by Pippin’s BBQ, door prize give-aways, silent and verbal auctions, and several raffles including 20 guns.

This event is for the whole family so bring the family. One hi-light of the night’s activities will be the free drawing for a youth rifle for all children in attendance under the age of 17 donated by Guns and Pawn on the Square in McDonough.

This fundraising event will generate money that will be spent right here in Henry County. Half of the proceeds raised during the banquet will be designated for projects in our local community. Some of the proposed projects include: An Archery program in Henry County public schools, scholarships for graduating seniors interested in a field of wildlife biology or forestry, and supporting Henry County 4-H programs.

The basic individual annual membership ticket: $50.00
Couples tickets: $75.00
Youth ticket: $25.00 (includes membership in SEEDS youth program)
Current Network members: $32.50

Tickets include BBQ dinner, annual membership to the Georgia Outdoor Network, Network member hat, Network decal, and chances at several door prizes.

Individual tables can be reserved by purchasing 10 tickets at one time, which will get you into a special table raffle for a gun.

For information and tickets, contact Jeff Scott (678) 414-7014

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Smiley,
I will be there :D

bird dog

Smiley; If you need an Auctioneer give me a call 770-652-4188

Smiley

Auctioneer

bird dog said:
Smiley; If you need an Auctioneer give me a call 770-652-4188
Thanks for the offer but we booked one a couple weeks ago.

Smiley

Tickets

We will have tickets at the door but if possible we encourage buying them early. Just makes it easier to plan the event when you have a good idea who's coming.
If you'll write down your Network member number and bring it with you, we will put it on your ticket. Look forward to seeing you there and if you have any other questions or would like me to bring you a ticket, call 770 414-7014. Thanks for your support!

Smiley

Where yall at?

thurs. fri. sat. sun. mon. TUESDAY is the day. Anyone else coming? :clap:

WOODIE13

Smiley,
Did you get all the plungers and lard to get them in :cheers: :cool:

WOODIE13

:D Tis today :flag: