Good luck to Coach Harsin

weagle

Coach Harsin is a good coach, and I wish him the best of luck going forward. He's young, and I'm sure he will put together a winning program in the future. I always liked his attitude and grit, but unfortunately he was never able to get the entire program moving in the right direction.

I'm excited about our new AD John Cohen. He has a strong background in SEC athletics, winning national championships as a player and under his administration as AD. It was proper timing to let Harsin go first and then announce Cohen's hiring. Whoever the incoming head coach is, he will have a top tier organization and $$$$$ supporting him.

I'm excited to watch the rest of the season. Interim head coach Cadillac Williams has a talented team with nothing to lose. Should be fun.

WDE!

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Excited… what a load of bull.. you’ve been dead wrong since day 1 with Harsin.

Browning Slayer

giphy.gif

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I will take the aw burn job for no pay. Just give me the buyout after one year.

Browning Slayer

6z42bw.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Harsin didn't have a chance. I think he is probably a good coach who got swallowed up in Awburn drama.

Sooner or later Auburn is going to have to stick with one of the coaches they hire and let them coach for a while. At least until their first recruiting class is seniors.

Browning Slayer

Harsin didn't have a chance. I think he is probably a good coach who got swallowed up in Awburn drama.
Sooner or later Auburn is going to have to stick with one of the coaches they hire and let them coach for a while. At least until their first recruiting class is seniors.
WHOO CARES!! LET IT BURN!!!

weagle

Harsin is the first Auburn Coach since Barfield left in 1980 to not have an SEC or National championship and or undefeated season very early in their tenure. They all left when it was time to leave. Harsin didn't work out. Time to move forward. I like what I'm hearing.

Browning Slayer

Harsin is the first Auburn Coach since Barfield left in 1980 to not have an SEC or National championship and or undefeated season very early in their tenure. They all left when it was time to leave. Harsin didn't work out. Time to move forward. I like what I'm hearing.
Left when it was time to leave? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Auburn has paid nothing but buyouts for years! They’ve had more coaches than anyone.. your homerism is off the charts.