Good Luck

dmedd

I want to wish everybody good luck today at your local tournaments. Let's check back in tonight and see how everybody did. Today's my first this year in Open B. Say a little prayer.:bounce::bounce::bounce: 3darcher,Alligood,young gunna,and tattooed archer......Give em trouble today boys!!!!!!!!!:shoot::shoot::shoot:

:whip::whip::whip:

alligood729

Shot two tourneys, one this morning in the cold, one after lunch. I dont' know who was shooting my bow this morning, shot 177 at Hilsmans. Yardage was good, I was just left and right all morning! Then, at CBG, shot 209, I guess the Chic Filet sammich and Pepsi did the trick!! Two of the prettiest places in Ga to shoot. Had a great time!! Two tournaments in one day was my anniversary present to myself. Today marks 23 yrs that my beautiful wife has put up with me!!:banana::banana::banana::cool::cool:

dusty80

I shot a 198, course probably averaged 35 or 36 yards. I couldn't hit a 12 to save my life. I had 17(10s), 2(8s) and 1(12) Would like to have finished even, but couldn't find a 12 anywhere!

Robbie101

Good shooting alligood, That will prlly put you on top at cbg, congrats dude.......

I stunk it up today with a big ol fat 202........ I dont guess a 103.4 fever dont help much, but not an excuse.........Good shooting fella's........

Im going to bed......

dmedd

re

Ok guys it was a rough day for me. I shot pretty good on the first 10 targets and on number 11 I started shooting low. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. My peep had slipped causing me to be 5 yds cold. That really hurts when you're shooting 45 yds. Anyway to make a long story short.....I got that straightened out and I'm ready for the next one. Oh yeah I ended up with a 179!!!!:banginghe:banginghe

waits

congrats.

congrats to alligood on the anniversary:love:. Robbie 202 and that stinks:huh:? Man that was a good day. When I seen you, you were down. I remember earlier in the year you were trying to get out of the 170's. Don't be upset with a 202. If there were a award for most improved Alligood,Robbie and Buck would be battling. I hit a goal today and had no 8's or 5's. Been trying to do this for a while. I ended up with a 212 and got the bonus points for answering the question right. The novice class is getting intresting with so many guys improving. With a few more needed move ups this could get intresting. Do it boys I'm behind yall 100 percent.

short stop

I shot a 183 same as last time , was on run to shot in the 190-200 but I hit a stick after #5 with my bow -- it bent my 20 yrd pin straight down 90 degrees --broke fibers too .:banginghe Did the best I could to bend it back and work with it w/o breaking it . A ' lil awkward to say the least .
met some more nice folks today ---
Got a good reason to buy a new sight now :bounce:

dhardegree

202 a bad day???? Give me a break!

Bow Novice - 185+2 pts for answer

Started off shooting pretty good, a 14 and a couple 12's.

Then, I started aiming for them small rings and that messed me up. Today was also the first time I have ever shot down hill. Which you all know that CBG didn't have any steep slopes, but enough to make me shoot high. After a few tips about shooting slight angles I think I'll be alright.

I still have those arrow wobbles I mentioned in another thread. I got at least two 8's instead of 10's because of that.

With all that being said. I had a great time and got to meet Alligood and the infamous "pink" bow!

alligood729

202 a bad day???? Give me a break!

Bow Novice - 185+2 pts for answer

Started off shooting pretty good, a 14 and a couple 12's.

Then, I started aiming for them small rings and that messed me up. Today was also the first time I have ever shot down hill. Which you all know that CBG didn't have any steep slopes, but enough to make me shoot high. After a few tips about shooting slight angles I think I'll be alright.

I still have those arrow wobbles I mentioned in another thread. I got at least two 8's instead of 10's because of that.

With all that being said. I had a great time and got to meet Alligood and the infamous "pink" bow!

Good to meet you too!!!! ........."RASPBERRY"!!!:whip::whip:

Robbie101

But it should have been much better then what i had. I could not hold the bow, arm was falling out.........I was very disappointed in the way i shot. I know i shoot better then that.......

dhardegree

But it should have been much better then what i had. I could not hold the bow, arm was falling out.........I was very disappointed in the way i shot. I know i shoot better then that.......

What class do you shoot?

I know what you mean. I didn't shoot to my potential yesterday.

Robbie101

Bow Novice, This is just my first year in the 3d world.........

I think i had 8 12's, but just as many 8's to.... Thats what got to me, was all those 8's............

dhardegree

Way to go Alligood!

Like I said above. I was shooting for the 12 ring instead of just shooting for the 10's. Stupid took over.

Plus, I was up until 3:30am the night before.

My legs were tired.

The sun was in my eyes.

It was too cold out there.

It was too hot out there.

All I had on my mind was Chicken Sammich!!!

I can keep going...

alligood729

Way to go Alligood!

Like I said above. I was shooting for the 12 ring instead of just shooting for the 10's. Stupid took over.

Plus, I was up until 3:30am the night before.

My legs were tired.

The sun was in my eyes.

It was too cold out there.

It was too hot out there.

All I had on my mind was Chicken Sammich!!!

I can keep going...
You still shot well for the first time on that range. It's not extremely tough, but it ain't to easy neither!!! Hope you can come back again. Look at my other post, morning shoot at Hilsmans, I shot 177!! All you had listed above, I'll second! I had the yardage down pretty good, just couldn't keep the left and right wiggle out of it. I wasn't pulling the trigger on the right wiggle!!:bounce::bounce: Hilsmans is in my opinion a little harder setup, but that ain't no excuse for poor form, which I showed all morning! I'm just glad there was a Chic Filet and a pepsi left when I got to CBG!!:banana::banana:

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
Only shot Hilsman's yesterday. Shot a 188 in the hunter class. Sure did seem like a lot of long shots but you have to challenge yourself to get any better. Bootlegger, my son, shot a 193 in the Eagle class.

young gunna

Banned
Partied all nite friday. Shot good at CBG had two 5s. Still shot 6up + tha answer 8up. Emptied the clip at CBG had no ammo at hilsmans. Yardage was good but no concentration.