Great Smokey Mountains fishing

turkeykirk

Got a chance to trout fish today. Rain and high water. Nothing in the fish department. Did walk up on this fella. Cool.F9B92131-63BF-4CA8-89E4-C5C8D6C5A009.jpeg2F6A5FC2-D0EF-4F68-926D-07A863F441C6.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's actually a great time to catch big browns on nymphs. I started to head over there today too, but I didn't. How long you around for?

turkeykirk

That's actually a great time to catch big browns on nymphs. I started to head over there today too, but I didn't. How long you around for?

Fished for about 5 hours. Should have probably used my squirmy worms. Left them in my wife’s car.:biggrin3:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fished for about 5 hours. Should have probably used my squirmy worms. Left them in my wife’s car.:biggrin3:
Not that I would ever use one, but I've heard that a pink one works great in high, dingy water like that. :bounce:

pjciii

So did that bull move at all while you were taking photos. So is that something that the forest service does, putting that nose ring in?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Nose ring?

pjciii

Heck, that last picture i didnt look at close enough. That is what it looked like even after i zoomed in the first time.

turkeykirk

Didn’t see any ring. It wasn’t scared. More like sleeping. :biggrin3: