Hall Pass Breakfast

ssramage

Decided to whip up a special breakfast for the family as a last ditch effort to gain a few extra hall passes with turkey season starting next weekend. My wife doesn't need to know that I thawed them this week planning on a dinner but kids baseball got in the way. :ROFLMAO:

Couple nice T-Bones on the egg in some Paymaster seasoning, some diced taters in the air fryer and scrambled eggs with a little cheese. It didn't suck...420180EA-C7C2-4AEC-BB63-87D403FCCC23.jpeg

slow motion

Decided to whip up a special breakfast for the family as a last ditch effort to gain a few extra hall passes with turkey season starting next weekend. My wife doesn't need to know that I thawed them this week planning on a dinner but kids baseball got in the way. :ROFLMAO:

Couple nice T-Bones on the egg in some Paymaster seasoning, some diced taters in the air fryer and scrambled eggs with a little cheese. It didn't suck...View attachment 1141660
Looks great. Sounds like we can expect a pic of a meal consisting of fresh turkey soon as well.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Make me some of that, and I'll let you go turkey hunting any time you want to. :)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mydeeeefine!!!!