help finding 16 ga tss

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Hoping to get my kid on a Turkey hunt one of these days. He was gifted a wingmaster 16ga but finding ammo is an obvious challenge. We’ve got some bird and buckshot but no Turkey loads. I’d love to find a box of tss, or maybe somewhere that would load some for sale. I’d spend the $ for my kid to have tss. But then again, f I could find a box of longbeard XRs, I’d be happy with that. Just throwing this out here cause I can’t find 16ga a Turkey ammo at academy, Cabela’s nor online.
Thanks y’all,
B

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
perfect! Thanks @Ruger#3 ! They got 28ga too!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’m happy that Federal TSS was on sale a few years back. I bought enough 20 & .410 to last the rest of my hunting days. The prices today are mind boggling.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m happy that Federal TSS was on sale a few years back. I bought enough 20 & .410 to last the rest of my hunting days. The prices today are mind boggling.
No doubt brother! I’m one of the last to jump on a bandwagon, but this would have been a good one! BTW-the Apex ammo ain’t no more expensive than the other guys. And the fact they make more than 12, 20, and 410 is a bonus………oh, and the manufacturer has a pretty cool resume.