Help us welcome a new addition.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Southern Steel has agreed to help us out over here. Please make him feel welcome and do not run him off:D

He is a car nut and has the absolute cleanest ATV in town. Dont believe me? Ask anyone who has ever seen him pulling it! I remember when he made some new trails through the pines to avoid a water hole :crazy:

Jim

pendy

Jt

Thanks for the new addition to Woody's. I think it will be a fun thread.

Welcome Southern Steel for your help on the forum. :clap: :cool: :cool:

Meriwether Mike

Lets just make this the fun forum and avoid the Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge debate! :bounce:

Handgunner

Welcome aboard, Mike. Have fun in your new forum!

Chevy's ROCK! And anyone that doesn't agree, see Mike. He's the mod here... :D

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Jim Thompson said:
Southern Steel has agreed to help us out over here. Please make him feel welcome and do not run him off:D

He is a car nut and has the absolute cleanest ATV in town. Dont believe me? Ask anyone who has ever seen him pulling it! I remember when he made some new trails through the pines to avoid a water hole :crazy:

Jim

Jim, you should have seen Mike on that 4-wheeler down at Woody's on the Hog Hunt....He put it to the test that weekend...:D

That was probably the muddiest it's ever been, well except maybe for the day he turned over in a mud hole down at the deer land.... :bounce:

I bet you can't tell it by looking at it now though... ::gone:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Nut, I would have paid real good money for that. I think he has owned the same bike for as long as I have known him (8 years or so) and it is spotless still.

Jim