Help ! Wounded Warriors Project For The SOS Predator & Wild Hog Challenge

SOS KEN

:flag: The Wounded Warriors Project has some awesome men that would like to compete in the 2nd Annual Great South Predator & Wild Hog Challenge January 27-29, 2012 at Bass Pro Shops. These Men are very capable of getting to the bay and sticking hogs and do not have any mobility challenges. If anyone that has hounds and property that wish to take these men that has sacrificed all for their country please leave a post.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:SOS Ken :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Hello everyone,
I am one of the Wounded Warriors who are mentioned above. I have 3 other guys who were wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan that would like to participate in the Scurry hog and predator challenge but we have no dogs. If anyone can help or has any ideas, please let us know.
Thank you again.

SOS KEN

Nick I left you a voice mail and number

Last edited:

pitbull

Harley im headed to mississippi to duck hunt and as soon as we get back ill call you and set this up. I'll put yall on some hogs!

bullsprig1100

Unfortunately I am already booked with some friends for that weekend, and they are coming in from out of state to hunt with me. Otherwise I would be proud to share a hunt with some of these Warriors. I am also a Guide with River Through Atlanta Guide Service and do flyfishing trips with these Warriors as well. Ken, If any of these hero's want to join me on a hog hunt with or without dogs, or want to go on a flyfishing trip after the big event, just PM me their info and I will hook them up. I have done some work with Project Healing Waters as well. They are another fine organization.....:flag:

Ken and Nick,

We can't wait for the challenge! Is there anything else we should bring? We are working on getting access to a UTV style vehicle. Do you think a Jeep Wrangler would do the trick?

Talk to you soon,
Frank

pitbull

Jeep is to big we have 3 four wheelers. We can make it work. It will be a blast!

pitbull

I need the extra nutrients cause half the time I gotta carry Mike back to the truck. He either needs to go on a south beach diet or buy a 4 wheeler!

BUT no matter what we never leave a man behind so if I'm forced to back pack a 347lb man out the woods tote the dogs and drag the hog....I reacon.... the least he can do is bring me a couple extra biscuits!

southerngreenscape

WOW 347!
Thats the number of pigs I caught this year not my weight
And I will be looking for them biscuits

nkbigdog

I can't walk far but I do have a Polaris 800XP Ranger that I can tow and drive...As a worn out Nam Vet I would be proud to help and have some knock down toys I can bring just let me know..Always want to help my fellow Veterans

Nick,

It was great talking to you again today and we are so excited about this hunt. Seeing the trail camera pics above full of hogs gets me even more ramped up. This will be the first time that most of us kill a pig with a knife and we are looking forward to it!

Thank you again for your time and help,

Frank