Here she is, two weeks early.

Al33

My Crow Creek Black Feather hybrid longbow arrived a little awhile ago. As soon as I picked up the riser to put it together I knew I was going to like this bow. The grip is phenomenal! It fits my hand perfectly.:fine: I quickly nocked up the string and took her out for a test drive. A little twangy without silencers so she must be a country girl.;) One thing for sure, she is fast and easy. A darn good looker too, I think. You know fellers, I thinks I got me a new gal and that she will be around for a long while.:biggrin2:

62", 57#@28"
Bacote & Cocobolo riser with flaired Cocobolo crescents
Bacote on the faces of the Actionboo core limbs with natural Bamboo on the bellies. I guess that makes her a yellow belly but that's OK with me.:)

Attachments

• blackfeatherbow-2.jpg
    blackfeatherbow-2.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 267
  • blackfeatherbow-1.jpg
    blackfeatherbow-1.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 267
  • blackfeatherbow-6.jpg
    blackfeatherbow-6.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 267
  • blackfeatherbow-7.jpg
    blackfeatherbow-7.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 261
  • blackfeatherbow-8.jpg
    blackfeatherbow-8.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 259

reviveourhomes

Ooooohhhhhh, VERY nice Al!!!

matthewsman

look at those curves

Too bad you saw her first,I'd like to have gotten my hands on that.....:bounce:I'd prolly embarass that bow with my shooting,but I'm sure you'll do her proud...I'm happy for you man...:cool:

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Nice look'n bow Al ! Good wood colors.
The only thing wrong, is the shelf is on the wrong side ;)heheheeeeeee
Looks like a keeper fer sure

ATLRoach

Nice bow Al! Was that what you were playing with in the yard when I drove by?

chinquapin

Al,
Man that's a sweet lookin thing right there! Can't wait to see how he shoots I know your excited!!!!!!!!!!!! COngrats on the new toy.
BEn

Al33

Nice bow Al! Was that what you were playing with in the yard when I drove by?

No, a fellow brought by three bows for me to look at and possibly buy but all of them had been trashed. One Ben Pearson had both limbs twisted and bad checks in the riser. Another BP looked like it had been inside a cement truck. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!!! I put some beaver balls on it and it sounds soooo much better. She shoots like a dream and doesn't seem to mind too much what she is shootin'..

ChrisSpikes

She looks sharp! Nice wood combo.

OconeeDan

Al, that is gorgeous! I hope it shoots as good as it looks. Wonder how it looks with blood on it? LET US KNOW!
Dan

Al33

Al, that is gorgeous! I hope it shoots as good as it looks. Wonder how it looks with blood on it? LET US KNOW!
Dan

Not likely I will be taking her on her maiden voyage blood letting trip this year, but hey, ya never know.;) I am afraid to start shooting a different bow in the middle of the season. Just too risky for my one track brain.

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sure have got a looker there Al, if it shoots as good as it looks you have got yourself a winner.

Slasher

sho nuff a purty gal... have fun shooting.. and I agree with OconeeDan... a week of good shooting... you'll adjust...

LadyGunner

she is purty!
watch out for those fast & easy girls haha

Congrats & have fun

I agree with Dan as well - walk around with that bow - take her out for long walks & I bet ya'll will bond in no time

Jasper

Thing of beauty right there! :banana:

Just BB

:love: Garsk, Shae's Purdy!

ed'sboy

Boy Al that is a pretty bow. Must be nice to have the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Is that a crack on the riser? Oh never mind, just some lint on my computer screen...:bounce:

Congrats on a nice bow Al.