High school softball

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats to them.

cramer

EC is always a well coached team with an abundance of talent.
Your granddaughter has to be very good to make this team!
Congratulations.

In your backyard, Whitewater is 27-0.
Good thing they don't play each other. Whitewater coach is an EC softball alumni.

Duff

Congrats to the East Coweta girls on winning region championship tonight . My grand daughter plays on the team , I don't think there's another school sport with more dedicated athletes than softball .

Congratulations to EC!

And yes, competitive HS softball girls put in some work!

And it’s such a great sport. I love everything about it

LTZ25

EC is always a well coached team with an abundance of talent.
Your granddaughter has to be very good to make this team!
Congratulations.

In your backyard, Whitewater is 27-0.
Good thing they don't play each other. Whitewater coach is an EC softball alumni.
Thanks , I think every body knows every body in Southside softball world .

naildrvr

Congratulations to the young ladies. My daughter plays HS softball and has played travel since she was 9. However, our HS coach needs to find another line if employment, maybe he could be the foreman at the lazy factory.... Our season hasn't gone very well ?

LTZ25

Well I need to praise the East Coweta girls again they just beat a very good Brookwood team to advance to Columbus Ga. for the State championship , 8 teams head to Columbus for a shot at 7A ring . Team went undefeated during region play , regional tournament and super regional play .

Last edited:

LTZ25

Another update , E/C won first game tonight in Columbus playing against a good South Forsyth County team , it's going to be tuff but you never know .

ATLFalconsfan80

Well I need to praise the East Coweta girls again they just beat a very good Brookwood team to advance to Columbus Ga. for the State championship , 8 teams head to Columbus for a shot at 7A ring . Team went undefeated during region play , regional tournament and super regional play .

North Paulding is in the elite 8 correct? Picking my son up from football practice and I saw a sign congratulating them for what I thought I read something about "8"

North is 7A as well

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
North Paulding is in the elite 8 correct? Picking my son up from football practice and I saw a sign congratulating them for what I thought I read something about "8"

North is 7A as well
Yep, they're headed to Columbus also. You must live near BoG.

LTZ25

North is 7A as well
Yes they have one loss and play tonight , if they win they will play East Coweta tomorrow . We lost today to #1 ranked Buford 2-1 , our pitcher did great with 14 strikeouts but the Buford pitcher is also very good and headed to Clemson next year , our pitcher is a freshman , we have 3 freshmen starting in the infield .

LTZ25

East Coweta just won again vs. S Forsyth 2-0 , just figured I'd keep reporting , 3 teams still in it .( 7A )
E/C vs North Gwinnett Saturday at 11 , winner has to beat Buford for the championship in 7A , will be very hard to do .

Last edited: