Houlihan Stripers

MrStark

Hey everyone, due to our move last year from Augusta to Savannah, it's been hard to find time to produce a fishing video that I'm willing to share publicly. I've been having a blast learning how to fish along the coast. The striper bite is in full swing on the Savannah River so take advantage of it.

Here's one of my recent trips. I hope you enjoy it.

Reminder, these are 360 videos that must be viewed in the YouTube app or on a PC to get full functionality. If the camera appears to be stuck in the wrong direction you're viewing it on the wrong app or device.

MrStark

I can't begin to remember how many times I've seen other posts here and on FB where someone added the extra P :)

KINCHAFooneeryan

Great video...however the regs you stated are wrong. You stated the general freshwater regs instead of the Saltwater regs. Saltwater and all Atlantic river drainages are a minimum size of 22", with a 2 fish bag limit with the exception being the Savannah River with it's 27" min size.

MrStark

Weird...I pulled them straight from the app that everyone tells me to use for regulations. This is what it stated.

image.png

MrStark

You are correct...and I (and app) are wrong :LOL:

Thank you for letting me know...I'm making changes to the video and it's details to make people aware of the mistake.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited: