How Bout Them Dawgs

HMwolfpup

Ok, first things first, GeauxLSU....my condolensces....for all the DAWGS out there, payback's a #$%^*! Got lucky enough to be at the game yesterday after being unlucky enough to have been at the SEC championship last year. The DAWGS looked good yesterday....good day to be DAWG! Now UT next week, I may be lucky enough to get to that one too....these games are really cutting into deer hunting, but I have a Thurs and Fri off this week, so I'll at least get to hunt those days and Sun Afternoon.

One thing that I have never understood though. Why do people boo the opposing team when they come on the field? I know they beat us a couple times last year, but that's football, some times you win, some times you lose, and sometimes you get you $&% handed to you, but that's no reason to be rude to the opposing team. The other thing I really don't understand is the guy that was flipping the bird to LSU as they came on field...Mr. NO CLASS!!!! Then after the game I was walking behind a group of LSU fans and a couple (and only a couple that I saw) of people were heckling them, and not good natured stuff either, cursing and insulting. At one point, I apologized to the group we were following for other people's rudeness. They were very nice and said they knew that most of the UGA fans were not that way, but you always have a few.

At any rate, it was a good game yesterday. All DAWGS should enjoy the day!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Great Game !!!...GO DAWGS !!! :clap: :clap: :cool:

How about them Techies ??? !!! :whip: :whip: ::gone:

RPD#99

Hey Dan! This is Shaun! How are things going? You sound like you had some fun at the game! :bounce:

Last edited:

Ga-Spur

pup thank you for showing some class .We appreciate your generosity actions. Go Dawgs

HMwolfpup

RPD#99 said:
Hey Dan! This is Shaun! How are things going? You sound like you had some fun at the game! :bounce:

Doin' pretty good. The game was awesome!!! :clap: How bout you? How's the police force treating you? I still have this certificate for you from the GONetwork that I need to get to you sometime, sorry I haven't done it before now. Between deer season and the Dawgs, I've been stayin' on the go...of course work is in there somewhere too....have you had any time to hunt?

RPD#99

Negative! No hunting time in yet. I am waiting on rifle season! Let's get together and hunt some!

HMwolfpup

RPD#99 said:
Negative! No hunting time in yet. I am waiting on rifle season! Let's get together and hunt some!

Sounds good to me, just let me know when you get some time and we'll see if we can get us a couple :shoot:

H

HT2

Dawgs......

Good Game "UGA" nation.....

Ya'll deserve to be braggin'.......Ya'll got a good team......

Dadgum it!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: