How high is the water Drivelers #315

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
aints

I haven't seen news...thought it was going to be this morning. I do understand they have closed our end of Lake Blackshear.
Just checked the NOAA gauges and Muckalee (SR195 Leesburg) crested at 2pm at 16.39', and Kinchafoonee (Pinewood Rd.) also crested at 2pm at 19.85'. Both projected to drop fairly quickly over the next several days.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I had them bad in Tampa,,,,couldn't find the nest,,,,put red pepper around the house,,,,never any in the house,,,,

I remember when they weren`t here. I also remember seeing planes fly over dropping DDT to kill hem. For all its bad habits, it did kill fire ants.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Nic, NOAA says the Flint will crest at 34 feet Sunday night.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Nic, NOAA says the Flint will crest at 34 feet Sunday night.

That will be bad for a few folks up in Lee County, and bad for South Albany, but I`ve seen a lot worse.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That will be bad for a few folks up in Lee County, and bad for South Albany, but I`ve seen a lot worse.
Sorry Nic, that was at Hwy. #27 in Bainbridge, Albany will crest in a couple of hours at 33.7 feet. Then back down to 27 feet Wen. afternoon..still in minor flood stage.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wind is bloooooooooooowing , blue skies, no rain !!!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
P.S.A. ... IF one is carving a ham with a electric knife..... use a big fork to hold things in place... NOT... I repeat...NOT your fingers. This is all.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Quack how you feeling bro? Wife wanted to go to Costco in Augusta today so she wanted me to go. When she got ready she found me sitting in car on passenger side with cooler between my feet. I told her I be ready. Even had me a gallon jug with the top cut out. She thought it might be best I sit in the back seat.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Quack how you feeling bro? Wife wanted to go to Costco in Augusta today so she wanted me to go. When she got ready she found me sitting in car on passenger side with cooler between my feet. I told her I be ready. Even had me a gallon jug with the top cut out. She thought it might be best I sit in the back seat.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
P.S.A. ... IF one is carving a ham with a electric knife..... use a big fork to hold things in place... NOT... I repeat...NOT your fingers. This is all.
:eek:

We need to change your nickname from Batbro to Stubby?

Jester896

Senior Clown

Thanks for the update @Batjack
most of the low stuff on Front Street has been under water for a day or two...Ray Charles Theater was almost up to the roof of the stage I think.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cheesy chicken noodle with bacon soup.......

Status
Not open for further replies.