Hump day soup

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
When you live in the south you bank on a few things……..one snow flake…….all the bread and milk gets sold out…..everybody making milk samiches……….all the heat lamps are sold out if they say anything close to the word “freeze warning”………croc pots come out and vegetable soups, stews, or chili goes in.

Veggie soup here tonight. I think it was 33 last night and with the wind blowing they thought it’d feel like 20. And I bought 4 heat lamps, 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of milk to celebrate.

IMG_1752.jpeg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Looks more than fit to eat. We had homemade vegetable beef soup last night as well.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Looks great

I need to make some burgoo, probably tomorrow

Geffellz18

When you live in the south you bank on a few things……..one snow flake…….all the bread and milk gets sold out…..everybody making milk samiches……….all the heat lamps are sold out if they say anything close to the word “freeze warning”………croc pots come out and vegetable soups, stews, or chili goes in.

Veggie soup here tonight. I think it was 33 last night and with the wind blowing they thought it’d feel like 20. And I bought 4 heat lamps, 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of milk to celebrate.

View attachment 1266139
So what you sayin’ is-Your part of the problem… ::ke: :bounce:

Looks good sir!

I understand the perishables, but curious where all the heaters that sold the past few seasons go? I mean they sell out every year when there’s a freeze like you say…figured most would just get the one they got LY!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
So what you sayin’ is-Your part of the problem… ::ke: :bounce:

Looks good sir!

I understand the perishables, but curious where all the heaters that sold the past few seasons go? I mean they sell out every year when there’s a freeze like you say…figured most would just get the one they got LY!
Them heaters get returned to Wally World the day after the freeze. Next time just make a trip to watch the customer service line lol

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great Eats!!!!