I have found a "carbon arrow"

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Way back in the woods ! Someone came over that has never shot a bow, he was fling'n arrows pretty decent till this one shot. It landed right beside a carbon, with red fletch'n and a ruby red nock. As soon as I seen this arrow I thought, I know who this belongs to. Can you identify this shaft ? I really think it was "trade fodder", from what the previous owner told me. Evidently, he does not care about his arrows LOL!!!
Mr Copper, ya miss'n one ? ;)
Jerald

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
how about that you found one of lewis's arrows .....LOL....that boy really needs to learn how to shoot:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Al33

Good eye Jerald, good eye!:clap: When you mentioned red fletchin' my first thought was John because while looking for one of his I asked him what color and he said red.

I think you have found all the lost arrows now, haven't you?

Good job!

reviveourhomes

LOL

Al, Im still missin either 1 or 2 of the flame crested woodies I was shootin. I pulling for Jerald to find those too! LOL

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
yep that would have been the last one .......... course they belong to lewis now.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Hmmmmmm, might have to institute some type of finder's fee, for all these lost arrows LOL!!!
I know I hate like the dickins to loose one. What's really funny is that one losy shot, finds another one LOL
The search is still on !!!