I hope I Don't.

Redbow

Need a car battery anytime soon. I was in the local Auto Parts store that I deal with here while I was waiting for another customer to finish with his purchase I walked over to the car battery rack and almost fainted when I saw the prices. For a premium auto battery the prices were from 240 to 280 bucks. One battery was a whopping 320 dollars it must have a lifetime warranty with it. A step down or two or a cheaper battery was from 140 to 180 bucks. The cheapest battery I saw there was a lawn mower battery for 40 bucks. The last car battery I bought there was 120 bucks a few years ago for my old Chevy truck.

I buy from CarQuest Auto Parts here because I know the guys who run it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Had to buy a lawnmower battery a couple weeks ago. $55 was the cheapest one.

Redbow

Had to buy a lawnmower battery a couple weeks ago. $55 was the cheapest one.

I just bought a lawn mower battery a few weeks ago from the local hardware store for 30 bucks. Every other store was higher in price. I would not doubt by now the hardware store I buy from has increased there price on lawn mower batteries as well.

Lilly001

I often buy from Wally because I travel between Fl and Ga often and there are Wally’s everywhere for warranty. And I’ve never had an issue with a warranty claim from them.
But their prices are climbing like everyone’s.
I buy my U1 mower batteries from them because the are the cheapest (30$) and no one makes a good one for less than 100$. So I just plan to buy one after they fail just after the 1 year warranty is up.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I often buy from Wally because I travel between Fl and Ga often and there are Wally’s everywhere for warranty. And I’ve never had an issue with a warranty claim from them.
I buy my U1 mower batteries from them because the are the cheapest (30$) and no one makes a good one for less than 100$. So I just plan to buy one after they fail just after the 1 year warranty is up.

A little baking soda will make them fail at 11 months. Or so I've been told.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The mower batteries I buy only have a 90 day warranty. I’ve never seen one with 12 months. I have to replace the one on my rider every year

bilgerat

Senior
I just installed 6 series 30 dual purpose marine batteries in a customers 50’ yacht . They were 230 each plus tax and labor , his bill was over 1800 bucks

pbradley

https://www.way.com/blog/tesla-battery-replacement-cost/

Tesla battery replacement cost varies depending on the labor and parts needed. Typically, the most basic battery replacement in tesla costs between $13,000 and $14,000. For the Model S premium sedan, replacing a Tesla battery costs around $13,000-$20,000. Model 3 entry-level sedan and Model X premium SUV battery replacement can cost at least $13,000 and $14,000 respectively.

Latest posts