I sure would like to see........

Al33

a good bit more input here in this forum. If you are a member here and know of other trad shooters that might be interested in joining this site and participating in this particular forum please think to invite them. Of course, there are all the other forums here too I am sure they will enjoy but I am more interested in getting this one a bit more active.

I try to keep things moving here but I suspect in doing so I may come across as some kind of know-it-all. Please know I am just as interested in learning from others as I am passing along what I have learned even if my ways are not necessarily the best ways, and certainly, I make no claims of being anything close to an expert. Having said all this please do not be shy about sharing your two cents worth especially when someone asks a question.

I love the tradgang site and it is slam full of great advice, how-to's, and good folks willing to share their knowlege and experiences. I have often referred others to it and will continue to do so but it sure would be nice if many of the answers to questions there could be found here also. That will not happen until and unless more folks share their opinions and experiences here. Much of what I have learned came from that site and I try to share it here as well. Heck, there's no such thing as too much information unless it is coming from one of your kids.:D

Thanks for being here,

DaddyPaul

Al,
As soon as my bow gets here be prepared for a veritable onslaught of questions..................................................

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good idea Al33. I'm sure it will pick up here in a bit. Folks are get'n the bug and buy'n stuff and hunt'n season this fall, I'm sure will get this part of Woody's fired up !
I've been away from it a bit down here at Sea Island Ga. but I'm getting transfered back to Atlanta this month and things will be normal at work again. I'd like to get a few more shoots going and I plan on joining the TBG as well.
We could do a few "build a longs" on this site as well.
I've noticed quit a few members visit both boards, although tradgang is site specific, this one will survive, I'm sure. I thank the owner for giving us the opertunity for this part of Woody's. I was a member here first, been a few years back but found this site very enjoyable and informative. I visit here every day, twice a day.
I get situated back up there I'll help ya keep it rock'n and roll'n. When everyone see's how much meat us trad guys are slay'n, it'll be buzz'n around here, standing room only LOL!!!!!
Jerald

I try to keep things moving here but I suspect in doing so I may come across as some kind of know-it-all.

Thanks for being here,

The rest of us have to learn from someone right? don't mind learning from a know it all, kinda like one stop shopping:cheers:

JSOG

Mebbe if ya quit holdin yer breath, n spinnin in circles, ya'd stay awake longer Frank!!
(admit it.... you made that TOO easy! LOL)

Gotta question Mod?
This sight allow pics of dead critters?

I mean yall let RC come here, so ya MUST!

(I,m not just a member of the Robert C fan club.. I,m thu PRESIDENT!!)
send 20 dollahs to the RC fer President . Org thingy jigger, n ya MITE getta hat er a patch....:yeah:

Al33

Gotta question Mod?
This sight allow pics of dead critters?

I mean yall let RC come here, so ya MUST!

Sure we do John. The only thing you might have an issue with is our rule for posting in readable English.:D

Glad you dropped in and hope to see more of you here. With you, Lance, and RC here it looks like I might have to start earning my keep.;)

Troy Butler

don't post much but I read though all the time. Been at the trad thing for around fifteen years now don't know much but just enjoy the flight of the arrow. Would like to meet up with some of you guys and gals and shot. Been a member of TBG but droped out last year no time to go to the events. I also check the trandgang sight both this and tradgang are good sights. Troy