I think I'm becomming a "Georgia Outdoor Nerd"?!

MoeBirds

I've become fully addicted to this crazy thing! :crazy:
"chat-rooms" ?! ...who woulda thunk it? :huh: ...certainly know one who knew me before I moved to Georgia!
In fact, I dont even own a computer?!...never have.
...I just use the one here at school :bounce: ......I think I might be weird?! :hair:

...are there any other "Georgia Outdoor Nerds" :confused: out there??

Handgunner

I.....I ...... don't know what .......... you're............ talking.........a ..bout.... :crazy:

HMwolfpup

let's see, I spend more time at work on this site and the GONEtwork website than I do working....guess I qualify. :huh:

oh yeah, I'm an IT geek to begin with :p

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
No. Ga. Mt. Men aren't nerds.....we just have hobbies? :eek: :type: :rofl:

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Georgia Outdoor Nerd

It is my fear that the two are irreconcilable. Did you ever wonder why so many outdoorsmen are Rednecks (note the cap R)?? If you work at it, you could make it, but my fear is that you must overcome the nerdal tendencies before it would work for you. For starters, you might try a chew of Redman and then go from there.

Welcome to the Forum.

Vernon

H

HT2

Greg...........

Greg Lewis said:
I've become fully addicted to this crazy thing! :crazy:
"chat-rooms" ?! ...who woulda thunk it? :huh: ...certainly know one who knew me before I moved to Georgia!
In fact, I dont even own a computer?!...never have.
...I just use the one here at school :bounce: ......I think I might be weird?! :hair:

...are there any other "Georgia Outdoor Nerds" :confused: out there??

I have no clue to what you are inferring............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: