Ice fishing with a mouse trap.

westcobbdog

I like to watch Alone for this very reason, some innovative bush craft on display. Guessing that was one of his 10 items? Did not see that episode of "Alone" yet or all that season, but I can report unfortunately he did not win the season he was on.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I like to watch Alone for this very reason, some innovative bush craft on display. Guessing that was one of his 10 items? Did not see that episode of "Alone" yet or all that season, but I can report unfortunately he did not win the season he was on.
His name is greg ovens. He has A 30 day bushcraft challenge in the Canadian rocky's documented on his YouTube channel.

westcobbdog

His name is greg ovens. He has A 30 day bushcraft challenge in the Canadian rocky's documented on his YouTube channel.
He seems like a nice enough guy and easy to root for, if I remember right his only family is a daughter who lives nearby in AK. and keeps up with him. He has been doing const work 37 years and wanted the 500k to retire on, at his age prolly doable in AK even after taxes. .