I'm not usually one to ask for prayer

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I generally figure you guys have enough in your own lives to pray about without me asking you to pray for a man you've probably never met. But I'm asking now. My father in law has been fighting against a very aggressive brain tumor. Most google searches will tell you it's about as bad as cancer can be. He's undergone 6 weeks of daily chemo and radiation and just found out today that the tumor has more than doubled in that time. I've been praying for a miracle, and it will take a miracle if he is to be healed. I believe in the power of prayer and in the healing hand of God. But I also know that sometimes God has another plan. Help me pray for him and the family as they deal with whatever comes next.

He's one of us. He's a lifelong bowhunter. He called in the only elk I've ever killed. He's been our pastor for nearly 20 years and he has a passion for sharing the Gospel through the medium of archery. If you've shot any archery at all in the western Carolina/north Georgia area, you've probably met him. If you can, offer up a prayer or two for him.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hate so much to hear it, Wes.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You got it, Wes. Prayers to him and the rest of the family.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Please know that my Prayers are being sent up tonight for your Father-In-Law and also your entire family as all of you are having some obviously tough times at present. Just know that I care about your family and I know that GON Prayers are some of the best ones on this earth as they have worked many times for me and also for my family as well. Thank You for letting us know of the current situation and please keep us updated as well. ::;::;::;::;