In need of coyote trapper, gainesville ga

Mike81

We are in need of an experienced coyote trapper. The property is 350 acres with road access. We are covered up with coyotes. We do not have any experience trapping and do not know how the process works. If anyone is interested send me a pm. Thanks

buckpasser

There’s a directory produced by GON magazine. Pull it up and see who they know about.

buckpasser

We are in need of an experienced coyote trapper. The property is 350 acres with road access. We are covered up with coyotes. We do not have any experience trapping and do not know how the process works. If anyone is interested send me a pm. Thanks

Mike, I’m definitely not challenging you on this, but out of curiosity how are you gauging the coyote population? Is it the appearances on trail cam, sightings, howling, scat, etc?

Mike81

Mike, I’m definitely not challenging you on this, but out of curiosity how are you gauging the coyote population? Is it the appearances on trail cam, sightings, howling, scat, etc?
Trail cam pictures I will get three to four in one shot, getting pictures of pups. Actually got picture of three black yotes in one photo. Scat in the roads, Sightings from treestand. Killed three coyotes with my bow in one sit and there were four more I could not shoot. The next day killed another.

Attachments

• FD4946CF-206E-4394-B0F6-E063B2276EF6.jpeg
    FD4946CF-206E-4394-B0F6-E063B2276EF6.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 58
  • E6E21CE2-CEE4-4181-9495-4CAD7B3151A3.jpeg
    E6E21CE2-CEE4-4181-9495-4CAD7B3151A3.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 57

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
In the May issue of Gon it has a list of trappers for hire . I did a quick search and found a couple in Hall county . I you live close to the property and got the time there’s nothing like learning how to do it yourself . If you think sticking an arrow through one is a rush, walk or drive up on one bouncing around in a trap . The trapping crew on the forum are eager to help . Good luck B93D182F-C51D-4BDB-B764-13C893F71658.jpeg330B7DFA-4422-4986-B80D-2C7210BF5756.jpeg

Mike81

In the May issue of Gon it has a list of trappers for hire . I did a quick search and found a couple in Hall county . I you live close to the property and got the time there’s nothing like learning how to do it yourself . If you think sticking an arrow through one is a rush, walk or drive up on one bouncing around in a trap . The trapping crew on the forum are eager to help . Good luck View attachment 1088455View attachment 1088456
Thank you for the information. Trust me I would love to learn how to trap, however finding time to learn and check traps is the problem.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thank you for the information. Trust me I would love to learn how to trap, however finding time to learn and check traps is the problem.
I completely understand , I struggle to find the time also . Stick with your plan , trapping really helps .

buckpasser

You are doing this at the best time to get the most bang for your buck. If you can’t find anyone, maybe you’ll have one ready next year to do it.