Is Travis Kelsey a Swiftie?

transfixer

Evidently the guy has already suffered too many hits to the brain? no sane man would even want to date that psycho ! not to mention she isn't exactly what I would call attractive or hot , and we already know she is a narcissist on top of being psycho

Maybe he wants a song written about him ?

Last edited:

Tight Lines

Kelce is a player, he is always dating a celebrity, model, etc. He is likely the best TE to ever play the game, and he is a Chief so I don't care what he does off the field as long as he is focused on it...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

That’s a future song about how he did her wrong….
I could almost write it.
Backfield in motion, he jumped offside, unnecessary roughness, illegal use of the hands, targeting, penalty flags flying, delay of game, etc.
it almost writes itself.

MudDucker

Staff member
I could almost write it.
Backfield in motion, he jumped offside, unnecessary roughness, illegal use of the hands, targeting, penalty flags flying, delay of game, etc.
it almost writes itself.

He left me because he would rather squeeze a football than me.

I had him in my arms, until my snakes slithered out of my ears and then he was gone gone gone.

We were in love until he saw me naked without my wallet and my clothes on.

He stopped loving her today, when they placed a superbowl ring on his finger.

turkeykirk

He left me because he would rather squeeze a football than me.

I had him in my arms, until my snakes slithered out of my ears and then he was gone gone gone.

We were in love until he saw me naked without my wallet and my clothes on.

He stopped loving her today, when they placed a superbowl ring on his finger.
Grammy material right there. :rofl: :rofl: IMG_8104.jpeg

tcward

I could almost write it.
it almost writes itself.
I could almost write it.
it almost writes itself.
Dang Gator, you have a hidden talent! Lol

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Big7

The Oracle
Everybody else has. :bounce: