It's the Hillbilly's Fault

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He made me do it. He saw my whole weight loss thing and then set me up right here:

You'll note the strategic piling up of the sliders. And those fries in the foreground are the hook. Just look at 'em! Nobody could resist that.

I'm an adult, I can exercise self control sometimes. I saw the link. I knew not to click on that link but I did anyway. At first I just experienced a twinge but then as the hours passed desire crept in and ultimately became a raging torrent of want. I fought it as long as I could. Weaker men than me would have surrendered much earlier. At least that's what I tell myself. I finally succumbed. So OK Hillbilly you won. I'm off the diet regimen for one night, but one night only! At least until Friday night. :bounce:

Sliders.JPG

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
He made me do it. He saw my whole weight loss thing and then set me up right here:

You'll note the strategic piling up of the sliders. And those fries in the foreground are the hook. Just look at 'em! Nobody could resist that.

I'm an adult, I can exercise self control sometimes. I saw the link. I knew not to click on that link but I did anyway. At first I just experienced a twinge but then as the hours passed desire crept in and ultimately became a raging torrent of want. I fought it as long as I could. Weaker men than me would have surrendered much earlier. At least that's what I tell myself. I finally succumbed. So OK Hillbilly you won. I'm off the diet regimen for one night, but one night only! At least until Friday night. :bounce:

View attachment 1304525
Yes you are!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You don't want to be laying there dying from nothing at 200 years old, do you? :bounce:
Sliders are good for you, and they'll help you too. :) Those look mighty tasty. :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You don't want to be laying there dying from nothing at 200 years old, do you? :bounce:
Sliders are good for you, and they'll help you too. :) Those look mighty tasty. :cheers:

They were outstanding. You know what the problem with slider buns is? They come in a 12 pack. :bounce:

sinclair1

I am still on the health food. I have to skip his Monday burger thread or I will bomb out.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I am still on the health food. I have to skip his Monday burger thread or I will bomb out.
I fasted yesterday and will fast all day today. Them remaining slider buns are singing their siren song. I'm listening. :bounce: