Jackson Lake Pot Tournament 4/11/09

Ryan1980

Weather is going to Nice suppose to around 75 keeping my fingers crossed so People go ahead and sign up lets go ahead sign up

Marks500

We has Two More Registers in the Past Few days.. We are at 13 now. I try to Update it Everyday but sometimes it is every other day when I am busy. They are not Flowing in like I thought they would. We might have to Change The Sinclair Tournament To Jackson if we dont have a good Turn out this weekend. Jackson Always has good Turn outs even on bad days.

Ryan1980

13 Already signed up well thats as good as the last tournment so far and we have all week So I mean I think you should just leave the sinclair as planned and then go back to All jackson next season if that is what everyone sees fit just my thoughs though

Bnathanb1982

Come on

We has Two More Registers in the Past Few days.. We are at 13 now. I try to Update it Everyday but sometimes it is every other day when I am busy. They are not Flowing in like I thought they would. We might have to Change The Sinclair Tournament To Jackson if we dont have a good Turn out this weekend. Jackson Always has good Turn outs even on bad days.

Yall it didn't say in the rules that you had to have X amount of boats to fish a lake. Yall need to keep the schedule the way it is for the rest of this season anyways. I know you don't like Sinclair or Oconee as much as Jackson, but don't use your personal preference to try and change the tourney back to Jackson and use the excuse "we might not have a good turnout" :D ::ke:

Marks500

Not trying to change anything.... But on any Decent weather day at Jackson we have at least 25 or More Boats. If oconee is 15 or Less there is no Point In having another Tournament that Far Away.You wouldnt even make your Gas Money back.I like to fish tournaments that Have Good Turnouts. I dont Have a Preference, I just like to fish. Fishing is Fishing to me.. You dont have to know a Lake to always Catch fish. I guess we will see how this one Goes, I get tired of fishing the same Lake all the time so Change is good.

sheetsrep

I agree the schedule should stay the same regardless of turn out because of the people that have made plans to fish it as it is. If the turn out is not good change it the next go-round.

anglerEd

Yall it didn't say in the rules that you had to have X amount of boats to fish a lake. Yall need to keep the schedule the way it is for the rest of this season anyways. I know you don't like Sinclair or Oconee as much as Jackson, but don't use your personal preference to try and change the tourney back to Jackson and use the excuse "we might not have a good turnout" :D ::ke:
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan... when are you ever going to zip it, show up, and fish? Hasn't happened yet for a Jackson tournament. Maybe our Oconee tournament will be more comfortable for you. Thanks in advance for actualy showing up to fish. :pop:

Bnathanb1982

Jackson

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan... when are you ever going to zip it, show up, and fish? Hasn't happened yet for a Jackson tournament. Maybe our Oconee tournament will be more comfortable for you. Thanks in advance for actualy showing up to fish. :pop:

Actually I've fished or should I say donated my money in 2 or 3 tournaments last series Ed but I'm not going to get all bent out of shape like some people on here. Plus we don't all live on the lake and just hop in the boat and run across the lake to the boat ramp. But that's beside the point, I just think when you set a schedule you should stick to it regardless of how many people don't want to fish anywhere but jackson.

anglerEd

Actually I've fished or should I say donated my money in 2 or 3 tournaments last series Ed but I'm not going to get all bent out of shape like some people on here. Plus we don't all live on the lake and just hop in the boat and run across the lake to the boat ramp. But that's beside the point, I just think when you set a schedule you should stick to it regardless of how many people don't want to fish anywhere but jackson.

Thank you for expresing your opinion. :cheers:

Marks500

Thanks, let me know anytime you want to hear it, I'll be sure and give it. I might give it even if nobody wants to hear it.

Man... You People... I might as well just Keep My Mouth Shut and Not Speak my Opinion. Nathan its No Big Deal, I was just throwing it out there. Nothing is changed and It never Probably wont be. I just Thought everyone wanted a Change to fish Oconee and Hardley Anyone has Registered. I expected a really good Turn out.Maybe everyone will Register at the Last Minute. And For your Info these Tourneys were started on Jackson and were Not planned to fish anywhere else.We did this Cause it was affordable For People that Lived Close by. Gas was Sky High when we first started. We did this for the People Like you that Complained about always fishing on Jackson:cry:. I guess Jacksons Not for everyone.

fishdoc

Well leave the schedule alone, Mark was just giving an option.Bnathan what was your name again,? Just wondering, dont talk it , fish it......... If YOU DO NOT REGISTER ,YOU GET NO POINTS. Just a reminder. Mike

broland

Everyone, please keep the following in perspective.....

-There are mulitple tournments of every lake, on every weekend during this time of year (lots of choices)
- There are many fishermen that have kids that are playing sports in the spring (baseball, soccer, etc)

Because of the above it is only logical to assume that the numbers for a spring trail vs. a winter trail will be a little off due to the above.

Marks500

Like I said I was just throwing it out there as an Idea!!... I am good with what everyone wants to do.. If I would have known it was gonna make a big deal I would not have said anything... How about we just shut up and fish!