Jackson Lake Pot Tournament 4/26/09

fishdoc

Once a month, ck out the web page for UsaBassin. Go under Divisions and my schedule is posted under Georgia. Hope to see you there.Dont forget to register for this Sunday if you have not allready. Mike

Marks500

Mark, Ill still be apart of this series as well. You know you cant even get up early enough to help in the mornings!!!lol

Well it doesnt Take two People to Register People...lol.. I am not a Morning Person... I sleep as long as I can.. If you need Help in the Mornings just say so. I was just sayin if you get too busy I will be glad to cover for you. Anyways i am looking forward to Sunday... Long week of work, I need a day on the Lake.

fishdoc

Were sitting at 17 boats as of now. Make sure you register if your fishing with us by 9 pm this evening. Good luck Tommorow, cant beat the weather. Mike 706/816/7199

Marks500

19 boats... Man Mike The weather is nice but It was Pretty Toasty Out there Mid day.

Marks500

Well How did it go today guys? I Had to head out early today, My Trolling Motor Broke 3 Mounting Bolts... Almost lost it to the Bottom of the lake.In the Process we had a huge snake working his way into the back of the boat.

Bnathanb1982

Mark

Dang mark that sucks. I can honestly say I know how it feels for you boat to tear up during a tourney, and I've heard stories about snakes coming in the boat with folks :bounce:. You know it's bad when your fishing a pocket and some guy comes around the corner and asks me "did you finally get your boat running":rofl::rofl:. I don't even know who he was :huh:

dearing87

Well I had a good time out there sunday it was a hot tough one. I let my girlfriend fish this one with me cause she's been wanting to do a tournament, she did a great job and actually boated the first keeper and she did a great job with the net for me too. I was happy with our weight (6.13) after we got to weigh in and seen that it was a tough day for everyone. I had a great time fishing with her and she says she really liked it so it was a success!

fishdoc

Thank you for coming out and supporting us. The Results are as follows. 4th Ryan Burress/Nathan Burress 8.65
3rd Tommy Henson/Rich Martens 9.77
2nd Ed Cavender/Lane Anderson 9.82
1st Brian Bishop/Mark Bishop 10.39
Big Fish Henson/ Martens 5.57.
Look foward to seeing you guys at our next event May 9th on Jackson. Thanks, Mike

Marks500

Dang mark that sucks. I can honestly say I know how it feels for you boat to tear up during a tourney, and I've heard stories about snakes coming in the boat with folks :bounce:. You know it's bad when your fishing a pocket and some guy comes around the corner and asks me "did you finally get your boat running":rofl::rofl:. I don't even know who he was :huh:

Yeah I havent had to many Issues with my Boat in Tourneys.. It was such a Minor Issue but who Carries Back up mounting Bolts for your Trolling Motor....lol.... Yeah Them Snakes up River can Be a Little aggressive... Only thing I had to beat him off the Boat was the Net, Didnt go to well... It was just one of them days where nothing was going right...but oh well.