JD 5075E reviews...

kc65

Lower center of gravity is the main reason I will switch to the m-series plus better hydro's and transmisssion and if you are going to be in the cab for long periods the m-series is far more comfortable...Bought a brand new 2015 5075e and have had constant issues with all the wiring underneath getting snagged, 4wd not engaging starter issues, fuel solenoid problems....Once that warranty expires fighting those same issues gets real expensive...Not to mention there are alot of good implement deals that can be found and the e-series just can't handle them...

benellisbe

Thanks Kc. I appreciate the comments. I was looking at the M series regardless as I pull a large round baler. My NH works okay, but I would prefer a stronger tranny and the weight on the M series seems to be a lot more along the lines of how tractors used to be made.

mossyoakpro

Bumping with an update!! The fuel lines held up with the last dealer fix until this past weekend while trying to contain a fire!! Imagine running through a fire with Diesel fuel spraying everywhere?? Sounds like a lot of fun huh?? Anyway the JD green appears to be in my future...I'm not opposed to a new Kubota if someone can confirm that they have done something better with the garbage fuel lines like are in mine now?

If someone has a 7060 Kubota please look right in front of the key switch behind the firewall and tell me what you see....the dealer does not have one for me to look at unfortunately or I would check it out myself.

benellisbe

I ended up going with a 5075E and have had no issues (250 hours so far). I wanted the 5075M, but couldn't get one before we started bailing hay again. I have been very happy with mine. I also have an older 5103 that i use quite a bit as well. The cab sure is nice in winter and summer when working hay fields, etc. My dad has a M7040 Kuboto with over 1500 hours without any issue (2017 model?). I looked at Kubota before I went with JD, but the price on the Kubota didn't make sense with the 1 small dealer in my area to service it.

mossyoakpro

I ended up going with a 5075E and have had no issues (250 hours so far). I wanted the 5075M, but couldn't get one before we started bailing hay again. I have been very happy with mine. I also have an older 5103 that i use quite a bit as well. The cab sure is nice in winter and summer when working hay fields, etc. My dad has a M7040 Kuboto with over 1500 hours without any issue (2017 model?). I looked at Kubota before I went with JD, but the price on the Kubota didn't make sense with the 1 small dealer in my area to service it.

Thanks!! Apparently nobody wants to sell me a new tractor! John Deere guy was supposed to call me...nope, Kubota guy was supposed to call me...nope.

These folks are gonna be in trouble soon when the money gets tight and all you have to rely on is the good customer service provided in the past.

Latest posts