Joe Wiechec

matthewsman

Nice to meet you and the girls.Hope you had as good a time as we did.We'll get together again to eradicate more of those wascally wabbits.Keep us up to date on your schedule.All you guys on the north side of town with a clear-cut or two,get a hold of this guy to hunt with.He's a jam-up guy and his dogs love the exercise(is that,exercise, that hard to spell to anyone else?)donnie

joe wiechec

Thanks , you all have one of the best places to hunt rabbits that I've seen in a long time Don and Jason. I hope to join in the fun {exercise} again. I'll be off next week wed. thru sat. Possable to go sun morning also. Thanks again.
Joe

matthewsman

Hey guys,be looking for pics

We went Sat the 22 and wore them out.3 Cane cutters,almost as big as our smallest beagle.Also 9 cottontails.The dogs were off and on,so were we.We'll probably have to go to steel shot,with all the lead we've been putting in the ecosystem................Any way 12 in all and we took every sticker off every briar,and saw every bottom(and back to the top)of every hill.Good luck to all y'all,donnie

left to right John,Joe ,Donnie kneeling,Pedro standing,Bobby,and Jason

Attachments

• hunting22.jpg
    hunting22.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: