Taylor County Hunt Club, 650 Acres

TangleRidge

My father-in-law has 650 acres of pristine, improved land that he owns (not leased) in Taylor County Georgia. Beautiful plot with rolling hills and 2 creeks. There is varied terrain with old growth hardwood, swamp, pines, and a section of clear cut that has been planted to regrow. Great trails all through the property and deer stands everywhere. Oaks, planted pines, and a couple of food plots. Very healthy population of deer and turkey. We see deer almost every sit. Located in a rural area that is surrounded by natural properties. But close to a small town that has groceries, gas, couple restaurants, and a gun shop. Always self managed for trophy hunting (8 pts and above) for 30 years.

We are only looking to have 2 or 3 new members (that would make a total of 10). We are based in South Florida and members also need to be from South Florida. That makes it easier to get together and ride along if going as a group. It would also prevent the place from getting over pressured. It's an 8-hour drive from West Palm or a couple hour flight if you have a small plane. There is a really well kept small municipal airport 15 minutes from the property that can handle planes and small jets. Would like to get a good core group of guys together.

$2,500 per member for a year. Only looking for people that live in South Florida for now. We have a short rule document I can share with interested hunters. One trophy buck per year (8 pts outside the ears and more than 3 years old) and two doe. Golf carts or side by sides are allowed on trails, but nothing that would tear up the property. One or two work weekends each year to keep the trails clean. We have a bunk house cabin with generator power, pot belly stove, oven/stove (need to hook up your propane), and beds that we will let members share.

Send me a private message with your contact info if interested and we can chat / I'll send some info. Thanks!

Here are some pictures of bucks taken over the past couple years and some growers.

This buck was taken last weekend.
BigBuck.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg
imagejpeg_2_1.JPG
IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_2292.jpg
IMG_2642.JPG
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0208.jpg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My father-in-law has 650 acres of pristine, improved land that he owns (not leased) in Taylor County Georgia. Beautiful plot with rolling hills and 2 creeks. There is varied terrain with old growth hardwood, swamp, pines, and a section of clear cut that has been planted to regrow. Great trails all through the property and deer stands everywhere. Oaks, planted pines, and a couple of food plots. Very healthy population of deer and turkey. We see deer almost every sit. Located in a rural area that is surrounded by natural properties. But close to a small town that has groceries, gas, couple restaurants, and a gun shop. Always self managed for trophy hunting (8 pts and above) for 30 years.

We are only looking to have 2 or 3 new members (that would make a total of 10). We are based in South Florida and members also need to be from South Florida. That makes it easier to get together and ride along if going as a group. It would also prevent the place from getting over pressured. It's an 8-hour drive from West Palm or a couple hour flight if you have a small plane. There is a really well kept small municipal airport 15 minutes from the property that can handle planes and small jets. Would like to get a good core group of guys together.

$2,500 per member for a year. Only looking for people that live in South Florida for now. We have a short rule document I can share with interested hunters. One trophy buck per year (8 pts outside the ears and more than 3 years old) and two doe. Golf carts or side by sides are allowed on trails, but nothing that would tear up the property. One or two work weekends each year to keep the trails clean. We have a bunk house cabin with generator power, pot belly stove, oven/stove (need to hook up your propane), and beds that we will let members share.

Send me a private message with your contact info if interested and we can chat / I'll send some info. Thanks!

Here are some pictures of bucks taken over the past couple years and some growers.

This buck was taken last weekend.
View attachment 1269557

View attachment 1269558
View attachment 1269559
View attachment 1269560
View attachment 1269561
View attachment 1269562
View attachment 1269563
View attachment 1269564

View attachment 1269565
View attachment 1269566
Carry on. Your good and good luck.
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

interested in your club I do have some questions I will PM you and hopefully you can get back with me. My name is Donald and I will tell you that my phone number 941-650-7731 interested in all three or four spots.