Baldwin County QDM Club

bevills1

Baldwin county QDM club on 638 acres has 1 membership opening at $1200 per membership limited to 7 total members and is located 10 minutes south of Milledgeville 1 mile from the Oconee river, and the adjacent 280 acre club plus neighboring properties between us and the river are also QDM. Property has miles of mature hardwood creek bottoms surrounded by planted pines. Pin in/out hunting on this property, no private stands. Camp with power and water available. All members must participate in work days to help plant food plots, post property and camp maintenance work. PM or email me for details.

ejcolsby

Baldwin county QDM club on 638 acres has 1 membership opening at $1200 per membership limited to 7 total members and is located 10 minutes south of Milledgeville 1 mile from the Oconee river, and the adjacent 280 acre club plus neighboring properties between us and the river are also QDM. Property has miles of mature hardwood creek bottoms surrounded by planted pines. Pin in/out hunting on this property, no private stands. Camp with power and water available. All members must participate in work days to help plant food plots, post property and camp maintenance work. PM or email me for details.
interested here rlawsonsongs1@gmail.com

bevills1

Some PMs disappeared before I had a chance to reply. Does anybody know why PMs disappeared? Resend PM if interested.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Some PMs disappeared before I had a chance to reply. Does anybody know why PMs disappeared? Resend PM if interested.
Maybe the one who sent deleted or it would have to be on your end. Interesting.